Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Process Reflection #1

My project is about animals life this project is important to me because one that's what I want to become a animal doctor and by doing this project I can learn some concepts in being one. I already knew I had to go to a 4 year college to become a veterinarian, but I did not know I had to take an additional 4 years in Veterinary Medicine, Some connections I have not made through the research of my questions was animal abuse why people abuse their animals sometime to control them, get retaliation on them, and also because they express aggression through the animal, I say that is still not a good reason to abuse animals. Animals are also like humans they have feelings too. Some connection I have made throught the research of my questions was about cats likes and dislikes because I myself have a cat and all the answers for my questions of cats like and dislike my cat has the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment